WINDOWS 7 - REMOTE DESKTOP PROTOCOL - WEAK PASSWORDS
- Layout for this exercise:
- Under similar circumstances than the previous example, the victim Windows 7 allows remote connections at the RDP port TCP 3389, with the less secure option:
- The attacker scans the victim and detects that RDP port 3389 is open
- For the purpose of simplicity, let's create a couple of easy wordlists: UserList and PasswordList.
- With the help of both wordlists, ncrack discovers the credentials attacking the RDP port ,open on victim 192.168.1.14: